Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 5, 2018

Daily Prayers – May, 2nd


MORNING: Gracious Father, thank you for a new day. Grant me the grace to always be aware of your presence and the strength to be faithful to your will in all my tasks, especially those that are most difficult for me. In communion with Pope Francis and his Worldwide Prayer Network, I offer my day so that the lay faithful may fulfill their specific mission, by responding with creativity to the challenges that face the world today. Our Father...
AFTERNOON: "I am the vine, you are the branches. Whoever remains in me and I in him will bear much fruit, because without me you can do nothing.” (John 15:5) We are dependent on Jesus and only with him can we do any good on this earth. One of the greatest legacies we can leave in this world is the love we share with others. What is my legacy?
NIGHT: Thank you, Lord, for being with me this day. I ask for your forgiveness for not being generous, and not giving time, attention and help to those who needed it. With your grace, tomorrow I resolve to be more understanding and compassionate towards others. I want to imitate you, Heavenly Father, in the perfection of your mercy. Tomorrow I will also catch up on my mail and reply to those who asked for help. Our Father... 
Clicktopray.

Share:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét