Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 5, 2018

Daily Prayers – May, 1st



MORNING: Heavenly Father, on this first day of the month in which we celebrate the feast of St. Joseph the Worker, I contemplate how you love me in so many ways. It helps me to grow deeper in intimacy with you. May your Spirit guide me in discerning the movements of my heart and help me to offer my life each day in union with Jesus, especially for the intentions of the Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network. Our Father...

AFTERNOON: "And they took offense at him. But Jesus said to them, ‘A prophet is not without honor except in his native place and in his own house.’” (Matthew 13:57) Everyone likes to be appreciated, however, when we evangelize, we must put the Gospel message above everything, including what others think of us. The essence of the Gospel is to live by the truth of Christ and act authentically and consistently with what we have learned from him.

NIGHT: Lord, I thank you for my day, which now comes to an end. Thank you for the opportunity to praise you, to give you thanks and to do good works. I am thankful for the gift of life, for the Word of God, and for the saints who encourage me and pray for me. Forgive me when I forget so easily your many gifts! Tomorrow, in prayer, I will begin writing a list of graces you have given me, so that in the future I will recognize your great goodness to me. Our Father... 
Clicktopray.

Share:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét